Friday, May 16, 2008

My Mother's Day purchase ...

Was made last night while I was with the girls of the Community Night Knitting at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn. New sock yarn .... Hand painted for Seed Stitch in fact. From Hand Painted Knitting Yarns.com. Sock Merino Superwash. Daphne.

Hand Painted Knitting Yarns.com

Now I wonder what pattern I should use. It'll definitely be in my Summer of Socks 2008 batch of knitting. Oh but what pattern? Decisions, decisions.

In the meantime, I'm working on Christmas gifts ... so I don't have to do it all in the Fall mind you. Nothing worse then having the realization that it all can't be done in 3 months if I start the end of September.

This is the Scrunchable Scarf ... for a step-daughter in her favorite color. Scrunchie Scarf

And last but not least, I'm going to the Tent Sale at WEBS tomorrow. Woohoo, my first time at WEBS! This is a really big-deal sale too. In case you didn't know. Oh, how will I control my spending? My answer: NO credit card ... I'm leaving that dangerous item at HOME. (you believe me don't you?)(sure you do)

Will I see you there?

No comments: