Saturday, April 10, 2010

You want to knit what?



This is awesome! I've gotta get busy!!
I have at least 4 chairs to cover before the end of summer. It'll never happen but I need to dream like it will. [sure it will ... well maybe not]

Thanks for the Inspiration, Courtney. I needed another project ...
burning up the knitting needles in my living room.
You know, like the other projects lingering next to my chair ...

Entrelac Wrap
Still working on the Entrelac Wrap.

But cast on ...

Jubilee

A Jubilee Scarf/Wrap.

And yes, I also cast on for a hat ...

Freccia

called Freccia by Woolly Wormhead in Twisted Woolly Toppers.

Should I mention ...

Wave Scarf

The Wave Scarf from the new Cascade book 60 Quick Knits that is almost done?

And I really haven't forgotten ...

Tree of Life Blanket

The Tree of Life Afghan. Did you forget about it?


But I promise not to go this far ...



So much knitting to do but so little time to do "it all".

No comments: