Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going Green is easy ...

when you create a Crochet Market Bag with me at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn.

Going Green Market Bag

I'll be doing a workshop Sundays, July 18 & 25, 1:00 to 3:00 pm at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn. Hope you join me.
Going Green Market Bag

There's even a group on Ravelry

that enjoy making Market Bags. I made this one with a Moebius style handle also by giving it one twist before slip stitching it to the other side. The twist actually helps in keeping it onto my shoulder and having it hang in a comfortable & pleasing way at my side. I also prefer shoulder straps to the clutch when I'm shopping at the Farmer's Market. Which is where these bags really come in handy.

Remember this one?

String bag in use.



You'll be seeing me with one of these when the Farmer's Market opens up this Summer.

It really is easy being green!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Those look great! you are a knitting machine, as usual.