Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is around the corner ...


Believe it or not I've finished with the Christmas gift knitting, but I've been busy with knitting for myself as well of course and wrapping, mailing and giving out gifts in person. So until I get my completed knitting pictures are put together ... here's some pictures of one family gathering with some of the grandchildren two weekends ago.

JD wearing her sweater that Grammy knit.


And showing us their dance steps while dinner was cooking.


Fingerless gifts for most everybody this year while the youngest above got the sweater. Goodness, it barely fits! I knit for a size 8 yr old and she's only 5 1/2 yrs old. She wondered "Where's my mitts?" So of course I knit her a pair when I got home.

Three of the girls loved their mitts of course ...


So now it's a matter of waiting until Saint Nick is here.


But wait ... I also got a beautiful gift from my Georgia friend that I must show you.



Front and back ... just so cute and USEFUL!

And I love the card I received from family in Florida ...


Have a Merry Christmas, one and All!!

No comments: