Friday, January 27, 2006

Stash for the Knitting Olympics is here...


The yarn for the Andean Treasure Vest
is here. Got it all layed out and felt the 100% Baby Alpaca with loving strokes of pleasure. This is going to be so nice to knit with! Well at least I hope so. I'm committed to The Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics for this project to be started February 10, 2006 and completed before the Olympic Closing Ceremonies on February 26, 2006.

16 days of knitting frenzy!

Can't cast on until the Opening Ceremonies when the torch is lit.... but I can "swatch" to get my gauge. It's called training ... well I'm sure going to need training. This is Fair Isle Knitting and I've never even attempted it before. This will be an interesting way to learn, huh? Can't wait to get started. This weekend I'll swatch a practice square. M-m-m-m, maybe I should purchase some more yarn. Do you think so?

No comments: