Friday, January 12, 2007

Is there a camera looking into my house?


Photo by Hugh Kretschmer

The DH got the Jan/Feb 2007 AARP magazine and after chuckling to himself for maybe 10 minutes, he hands it to me opened to this page and says, "Isn't this us?" Very funny man ... well it's ALMOST like our house and yes, maybe it's us. With me viewing my knitting and him in his chair with the newspaper. But the clutter is only half mine, right? Okay, half is still a lot. And maybe it is more than half. But just a little. It takes up a whole corner of my living room, a corner of the kitchen, half of the office/sewing/computer room and yes, even two thirds of the bedroom. But whatever isn't knitting, yarn, books or tools for stitching is much neater and orderly than the house in the picture. DAMN it, stop snickering!!

Okay, maybe the pile of junk mail on the kitchen table and on the floor next to my easy chair is mine also. Or the 3 bookcases over full with books between 3 rooms. Or the sprinkling of nicknack's in all the nooks and crannies. But ...

What ever you do .... DON'T, don't

take away any of my knitting.

Don't even joke about it !!

9 comments:

Dorothy said...

That's pretty frickin' funny! I think that might be my house too. Except her house shoes are way nicer than my house slippers.

aija said...

Oh, I love it! :) I want that scene.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

LOL, looks like they caught me on a good day. Normally I'd have on a warm bathrobe & fuzzy slippers while I knit. You know the usual knitter's garb!

JulieLoves2Knit said...

Did you catch the pants on the guy? She's pretty decked out for an evening of knitting! But like us she has more than one project going....

crissy said...

here is the site for the motoroal phone tools its 9.99 +s&h came to around 15.00 and well worth the buy
yes with this you can take your pictures off your cell phone and put them on your pc. or take them off your pc and put them onto your cell phone. plus back up all your phone numbers to your pc or sink with outlook as far as phone numbers you may have tucked in there plus sink with outlook for all your calender needs and use your pc ot recharge your phone.

http://www.calcellular.com/mot-soft.html

Rhonda said...

That's too funny. Looks like me and mine too!

Anonymous said...

LOL ;) That's the perfect scene!

Hannah said...

Thanks for allowing me to post this on Yarnival!

Anonymous said...

They're doing it wrong--that loveseat between them hardly has anything on it. It should be full of books.