Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sock yarn ... for walking or NOT.

Sarah mentioned I would not be quite "missing" if I wore those new mittens of mine ... LOL, she might be right. Bright enough aren't they? I started the 2nd mitt this morning, so we'll see how that goes later. But now is the time to give you a peak of the socks ... well I was going to say "on the needles" but there are some on the needles that I'm not working on right now. So I'm only showing you some pictures of the TWO pair of socks I'm presently working on at the moment AND also a hint of something to come with ... Duet Sock Yarn!

** Lucky Lurkers warning: don't look if you haven't received your January delivery yet. Love the colors.! I plan to use the pattern that came with it also. **


I mean it ... don't look if you don't want to ...



January knitting

This is my favorite sock yarn club so far. Don't always have to make it socks!

But sometimes you want to ... and that's okay too.

January knitting

These are the Basic Sock Pattern socks I've been working on for some time now. Only on the commuter train ... but it seems like I've been knitting them forever. Well I'm down to the 2nd foot now. Almost done. Yarn is Regia and I'm using size 1 DPNs.

January knitting

Started these socks the night before last using Frog Tree sock yarn for the Norwegian Stockings to Knit. But as you see, I'm not using blue and white. Wanted to be different did I?

Must be walking on the wild side!

No comments: