Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where does the week go?

PDRM4915_edited These days it seems the days are flying by faster than the speed of light. I barely open my eyes and then it's time to get back into bed again. In fact, I'm up too late most nights. Too much to do and just not enough time to do it. Which is hard on me because I'm usually in bed before NINE.

I apologize to everyone I usually leave comments with when I read their blog. I haven't even had time to read much at all lately. I also apologize to those I don't get back to right away when they leave a comment on my blog. You're such a friend to take the time to leave a comment, never mind the time it took to read ... so that's why I try to keep my babblings short. Less to read and more to look at. After all ... you're looking for pictures right? Pictures of knitting. Yarn stash and what's new.

That's right ... I haven't stopped knitting. So there's lots going on behind the skeins while I'm trying to get the house ready for DH's return. So much to do and remember. Phone calls to make. Money to spend. Arrangements to make.

And so I'll just give you a look at what I have done or in the middle of doing.

PDRM4916_edited

Another scarf. I can't resist those ruffles.

PDRM4925_edited

A gathering of yarn for gauntlet mittens.

PDRM4907_edited

Always more room for socks! This time it's the Evil Stepmother.

IMG_0397

And of course I have to crochet another shawl when I give a class at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn on the Woodland Shawl. I'll use the same green for the border as I did for my first one. I had plenty left over.

Details later (or on Ravelry) ... when sanity sets in.

No comments: