Monday, April 13, 2009

Sometimes I forget ...

to Post an FO. What? How could I, huh?

PDRM5229_edited

But I have an excuse.

Project info
: Ruffled Fingerless Glove
Vogue Spring/Summer 2009
Needle and yarn
US 3 / 3.25 mm
: Aslan Trends Glaciar Del Cielo
2 skeins = 274.0 yards (250.5m)
: 2853 Grey
I'm knitting on so many WIP's that once I finished my cotton fingerless gloves , well it was discovered I had finished a pair of socks as well.

How'd that happen?

Well it's easy to do with socks since we all just do so many of them, huh? This one is just a Basic Ribbed Sock. But wait. I love my basic socks. You don't knit socks you say? Well I'll teach ya if you're interested in a class at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn in Salem, MA. Ask them for the next class scheduled when you're in there. And if you don't live near by ... check out your LYS. Once you start knitting socks ... you just won't be able to stop. But you'll have the most comfy feet in town.

Another Basic Sock

This one is knit with Brooklyn Handspun, Instant Gratification in Forest. Great for the boots on a cold Winter snowy day of shoveling or waiting for the train at the station going into work.

Hey, I love my socks!!

Another Basic Sock

So they're going in the sock drawer for next year.

Nothing funny about that!

No comments: