Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Little Bo Beep has found her sheep ...




Wagging his tail behind him ... or rather her. I think this is a Ewe ... don't you? Well I restuffed and sewed up her leg and found her a home on my bookcase next to my knitting-chair.

















Now I need to make a herd [flock]. My little, Jayden will probably love one by this next Christmas don't you? Altho, this weekend I'm knitting up a little soft toy for her. The sheep will stay with me for awhile. Jayden is still too young [only 2 months] and needs something small to hold on to. Now I'm on to knitting the besotted scarf before I start the toy or another sheep.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your sheep turned out great. Next thing you know you'll be making hedgehogs!

Anny said...

OMG Rhonda, your sheep is beautiful!

Loooove her!

Anonymous said...

I love your sheep! Definitely a flock is in order!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Oh my gosh, that sheep is adorable!!! Yeah, you need to make a flock now...lol.

The scarf is looking great. I've been thinking of making that one too...

Unknown said...

Rhonda I love the sheep! I also love the scarf - god there is something sooooo something about cables. Yummy!

Nadira said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!