Sunday, April 06, 2008

Crochet anyone?

So now that I've got the crochet fever back ...PDRM3550_edited

Join me at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn for a beginner's crochet class ... Sunday, April 20, 27 & May 4, 1:00 to 3:00 pm! Room for a few more eager stitchers.

We'll make a beautiful Wave Scarf together ...Crocheted Wave Scarf

I'll even make one along with you in these colors from Cascade:
PDRM3521_edited
PDRM3519_edited

PDRM3556_edited
PDRM3553_edited
[I couldn't get that last one to come out to it's true color. It has dark green & blue in it also.]

And before you go ... check out the video at Bella Dia's. It's so important to promote creativity and imagination in our children, I believe everyone should hear this. Especially the educators of our young people, as well as parents.

Speaking of children ... I think I'll go call one of them now.
PDRM3557_edited
Oh ya, I crocheted that afghan on the back of the couch ... got it stored away. It reminds me of Flowers in Summer ...
I think I'll go pull it out! It's COLD outside!!

No comments: