Thursday, October 30, 2008

Are you ready for ....

The next step in crochet?

I'm giving an Intermediate Class on Crochet in February at the Seed Stitch Fine Yarn. Were you in my Beginner's Crochet Classs? Want to take the next step to learn more? Do you know just a little crochet but want some guidance to reading a pattern? Well we'll be doing the Woodland Shawl from Interweave Crochet Fall 2008 magazine. I used Mountain Colors Mountain Goat and I love the way it came out. If you want to take the class and crochet along, Victoria has the magazine down at Seed Stitch for you purchase when you sign up for the class. [BTW, do they call this a CAL rather than a KAL?]

Check it out ...

crocheted shawl

Didn't have my good camera with me so I'll take a better picture tonight. It's on display at Seed Stitch until after the class so you can even come down and see it in person. Well ... those who live near by that is. I have some friends out there that I'd love to have in my class also ... if only they lived closer.

crocheted shawl

M-m-m-m-m,
maybe next time I'll make it longer to cover my butt too!

No comments: