Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finished two projects with ...

yarn bought at the North Shore Yarn Crawl.

Into the Christmas Basket they go!


Another Neckwarmer

: Christmas Cowl
: Birthday Cowl by Nova Seals
Yarn: Soft Angora

I loved knitting with this yarn. Got it from Sit 'N Knit in Melrose, MA during the Crawl and I cast on right away the same day. It was done it two days.

Another Neckwarmer

Today I finished a hat ...

Bias Ridged Hat

Name: Bias Ridged Hat
This yarn is a lot like Noro Kureyon.

Bias Ridged Hat

I might knit one for myself ... but this one is going into the Christmas Basket.

Am I knitting fast enough?

2 comments:

Sara said...

I like that hat - and since I now no longer have a winter hat - I think I'll make that one for myself...I have some Noro...

Thea said...

Wow. I haven't knit one single Christmas gift yet. The cowl and hat look great! I've been really into cowls lately, whoever it's going to is going to be a lucky person.