Saturday, September 24, 2011

In the pink ...

I knit a lot of shawls, wraps and ponchos as you probably know by now if you've been here before.  I know it's a lot and I've been asked many time if I knew how many I had, but I've refused to count them. And I thought I was doing pretty good with using a variety of colors too. Until that is, I stacked most of my lace shawls together to get of better view of what colors I've used already and what might be missing and deciding what color to do next. Am I a PINK person? Really??



This doesn't even count the two shawls I have missing from this stack. One is on display at my Local Yarn Store (Seed Stitch Fine Yarn) and it's also PINK. And one that I had already pulled out of my shawl drawer stash to give away as a Christmas gift and quess what ... yup, it's also PINK. Now there's 3 here in the picture as you see. So why do I think I've been changing up the color I use in my shawls? WAIT, I have one at the Topsfield Fair awaiting the judging to be done and that one is ...


ORANGE.


October 3rd is when I find out if I've gotten any kind of a ribbon.

Would be nice if it's a BLUE ribbon!

No comments: