Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer dreams produce lovely shaws for the Winter.

Another Madelinetosh luxurious creation. This time I used Madelinetosh Pashmina. I love that yarn so much! In fact, I have loved any Madelinetosh yarn I've used so far and I can see that there's more to try. Oh my goodness! Thankfully, they'll be even more to pick from down at my favorite LYS, Seed Stitch Fine Yarn in Salem.

I had to knit another Summer Mystery Shawlette by Wendy D. Johnson. Only this time I wanted it to be shawl size.  So I cast on 96 more stitches with the colorway Forest and here is my creation ...



I call it Summer Dream Shawl and you can see more pictures on Ravelry.
It felt so good to put on that I had to wear it going out to my DH's birthday dinner at a fine restaurant.


It suited the occasion wonderfully!

1 comment:

KellieBelle said...

It's gorgeous Rhonda!!