Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Every Little Thing is ...

just fine. Honestly, I realize I've been gone a long time. But a lot of knitting has still been done while I've been busy with many other things as well. Like searching on Ancestry.com between my own family tree and helping a grand daughter with her son's; who will be born in June. Yup, I'll be a great-grandmother again for the 5th time already. It's been keeping me pretty busy too. You know I'm cranking out the baby knits, right?

Also ... of course I'm still teaching knitting and crochet and consulting for a publishing company and reviewing books for another and trying to keep my DH busy and not sitting front of the TV too much, since he can't drive anymore. I just can't believe how busy I am!

So I'm just letting you know that all is good. Life is wonderful! And I'll be back before long with an update. Once I can sit down and get my thoughts together that is. Those who want to peek at what I'm doing or have completed; check out the progress with the Stitchingnut on Ravelry. Go ahead, be my guest. I still keep that pretty much up to date (another thing that takes up time). In the mean time, enjoy this glorious Spring ...

No comments: