Friday, February 03, 2006

Oh my gosh, ...

I NEED to start a "Wish List." I got my Patternworks Catalog in yesterday and found something I would LOVE, love, love to have ... a knitter's backpack! Well do I really need it? Probably not. I pointed it out to my DH and he looked at me over his paper and then at the item I was pointing to in the catalog (ignoring my excitement) and rolled his eyes. Rolled his eyes mind you! Ah, what does he know about knitting and the things I need to keep it all organized? What does he know about how I want to carry what I'm working on to where ever I go and in a stylish way at that? What does he know about keeping my knitting close at hand so I can whip out a work in progress with the correct needles to do knitting magic at a moments notice?

Well, I guess I don't really need it ....

But I will continue to dream about all that yarn I still plan to buy and hiding it away, hehe.

No, no wait, no more wishing .... I went ahead and bought the backpack. Was there any doubt that I would?

No comments: