Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.

And today is my wedding Anniversary. Having my wonderful Dear Husband with me is a "gift" I treasure the most.

Rhonda and Bill July 10, 1999

We were married 9 years ago today.

Bill is steadily getting better. There's a long road ahead. But I'm gratful for all of your prayers and well wishes. I am sure we will be celebrating once he returns home. He is out of the ICU and in a regular unit awaiting transfer to a rehabilitation hospital. From there we have a lot of work ahead of us until he's able to come home.

But then we can go back to having happier times like we did in the beginning and throughout our first 9 years ...

Our first Christmas ... Christmas 1999 - Rhonda & Bill

His past birthday celebration ...Bill on his Birthday

Good days are ahead ...
Double Rainbow

May they be filled with double rainbows!

[Like the view from our bedroom window in our first year of marriage]

No comments: