Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shopping over shadowing the knitting?

Although I have two socks on the needles ...

WIP
WIP

[more about the patterns when they're done]

I seem to be giving in to my obsession for bags lately.

Like this small Skein Holder Bag by Walker (I think) for instants ...

Walker
Walker

I know I bought the orange one not too long ago, but a girl's gotta have more color choices right? And of course I always have more than one pair of socks on the needles at one time anyway.

PDRM4107_edited

They just look so nice next to the big one I got at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn last week.

Walker

Of course I'll confess I bought yarn too, but I'm not going to go there right now. Okay, maybe I don't want to face the fact I have a "yarn stashing" problem. I'll worry about it later. But if your curiosity is getting the better of you ... go look at my stash on Ravelry.

I want to show you this bag I got from Knit Picks instead!

Options Options

Options

Now isn't that the way to carry your knitting in style?

And of course I've gotten some more books too. What's my life without more knitting books? [besides the 2 new bookcases I've had to buy, huh?]

Knitting Daily TV


Oh you smart knitter you ...
you're right ... that's not a book laying there in the front of the picture. That's the new Knitting Daily TV series. Just arrived yesterday! All 13 episodes in one package. I'm going to watch one episode a night while eating my dinner. My evenings are so short by the time I get home lately, I have to multi-task.

Now about that yarn I've been purchasing ... m-m-m-m, now where did I put it?



No comments: