Friday, March 06, 2009

Spring must be just around the corner ...

PDRM5022_edited

Project info
: Beginner's Bear for Jayden
: Beginner's Bears by Sandra Polley

Needle and yarn
US 3 / 3.25 mm
: Naturally Magic Garden Buttons
: 1 skeins = 135.0 yards (123.4m)
: burgundy with colored specks
Notes

Yarn is left over from the Darling Sweater for Jayden. This is a teddy bear for her doll.





What "Darling" Sweater did you just ask?

How about ...

Project info
: Darling Sweater
: Lousia Harding
Jayden (age 3 in March)
: 4/5 years (she's a big girl)
Needle and yarn
: US 8 / 5.0 mm
: Naturally Magic Garden Buttons
: 7 skeins = 945.0 yards (864.1m)
: Burgundy
Notes: for my little Jayden's birthday. She'll be 3 this month.

I can't wait to see it on her ...

The Darling Sweater

Pictures will hopefully happen. (if she let's me take a few)


And before it gets too warm to wear, I FINISHED my Eistein Coat. Yah ... the one I started in November of 2007.

Einstein Coat

Would you say it's about time that I finished it?

PDRM5031_edited

It sure is warm!

Now ... what else can I pull out of my bag of unfinished projects? Got to be at least a dozen more to finish.

Well ... I better get knitting!

No comments: