Thursday, March 26, 2009

Holding out on you, have I?

There's a contest at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn. I wasn't going to enter ... but couldn't help myself. I whipped up a bunny ... Bella the Knitting Bunny was born!

Bella Bunny

I wanted to link to Seed Stitch for an explanation of the contest but couldn't find it there. But what it amounts to is that you bring in a Bunny that you made by March 31st and there will be voting taking place by the public as to their favorites. One group will be from customers to the store and the other will be staff. I'm in the staff group since I teach crochet and beginner sock knitting. So there's still time to enter yours if you live near by to drop it by on March 31st. There's a prize for each group winner!

Bella Bunny

Bella said she would love to win ...
but I don't know if her face is 'cute' enough to get the votes.

But I could be wrong.

No comments: