Friday, October 30, 2009

A spinner at work ...

Not me. Not yet. But I noticed others around me are doing it. It could be addictive. I know, I know. That's why I haven't even attempted any spinning. [a drop spindle doesn't count; I only tried a homemade one & bought only one book ...] So I try to keep my distance but as I walked out the door to head over to my LYS ...

Halloween spider?

She has on her Halloween suit also. And what a lovely web she spins!

Do you think she would help me with my knitting?

neckwarmer

A few more inches on a neckwarmer. My mindless knit. Easy knit.

doggie coat for Buddy

A little more than half way on Buddy's coat. My sister, Cindy's new friend. He's going to need it soon too judging by the early cool weather this year. I better not stop now.

IMG_1101

I did have to start some mittens in Interweave Holiday 2009 Mag for the Grandkid Christmas gift basket. Christmas gifts are piling up. Can't stop now tho.

lace sampler scarf

But a lace sampler scarf will go on the blocking board tomorrow once I graft the two ends together. I'll hand carry it to Seed Stitch Fine Yarn to be put on display. You're not afraid of lace knitting are you? You are? Trust me, it's easy. Join me in a class after Christmas.


christmas ornaments kit And there's more than one project waiting to be cast on. The least being Christmas ornaments. More hats and mittens anyone ... hat and mitten kit
Halloween spider?

How about it Ms Spidy? Will you help me with my knitting tonight??

Happy Halloween Everyone!~

No comments: