Monday, October 05, 2009

To Crochet or not to Crochet ...

IMG_1010 Didn't I say I was going to knit for awhile?

Well this Featherbed Beret came off the needles way to fast.

IMG_1012

Oh how I love this yarn! The Featherbed Beret is for me so it's not going into the Christmas Basket. Nope, not this time. I love the feel of it and after all ... it goes with my new vest and even the flower scarf, don't you think?


IMG_0996

And it did give me a break from crochet after making the Splashy Flowers Scarf. But only a short break. Because I've already started another crochet and plan to do another after that.

After all ... Filatura Di Crosa's Superior came in!

IMG_1019

A Neck Lace is in the making even tho I still have Jared Flood's Quincy hat on the needles with Louisa Harding's Thistle Yarn ...

IMG_1017

Now Thistle has fast become one of my all time favorite yarns and of course I had to puchase more for another knit ...

IMG_1022

And what about that OTHER crochet?

IMG_1021

How about I go spectacular this time?

No comments: