Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I love the faces ...

of those who love wearing what I knit.

So my DH and I went up to New Hampshire last Saturday to spend the day, pass out knitted gifts and enjoy the smiles.







Okay a couple of them got in there more than once. But those smiles were just so darn cute I just couldn't pick out the picture I liked the most. And I love ALL of those smiles!!


Including this couple ... even though he isn't wearing his knit socks in the picture, he wears them to bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is so sweet! I love it when people love my knits too! =]

Cute smiles!

Kristi said...

Cute faces!!! Beautiful knits!!!

Tonni said...

Great pics of beautiful people wearing your handknits! What is the blue hat pattern that the young guy is wearing?

Pooch said...

Smiles and luscious knitting make for a blessed holiday!

:)

Susan said...

Fantastic photographs, lovely smiley faces and great knits.