Saturday, December 04, 2010

It's a little wrapped up ...

Presenting the Pimpelliese by Christine Ebers. I used Noro King yarn purchased at
Seed Stitch Fine Yarn for this.

Should have taken 2 skeins but for some odd reason it took a fraction of a third skein to finish the last 3 inches, even though the first skein completed the first half and a few rows into the decrease for the second half and I had to decrease a little faster (extra rows of decrease) to get the correct width as well. So why did it take more yarn? A mystery.

Ah well, I need to find something to make with the rest of the skein. (??? but what?)

IMG_3800

IMG_3804

At least I've got it all wrapped up ...

For me!

IMG_3802

And I love wearing it!!

IMG_3805

Can you tell?

5 comments:

Sara said...

It is very pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

PRETTY! How about a matching hat or fingerless gloves for the rest of the skein?

Kathy said...

Looks great! So glad you are keeping and not giving it away.

Anonymous said...

Make Mitts to Match!
Very nice looking shawl

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Thanks! I'm thinking those fingerless mitts are a good idea. Going to go look for a 'lace' pattern now. Happy knitting, ladies!!