Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm a Project Whore ...


Knitted Horse
Originally uploaded by Stitchingnut
Okay I have to admit it. I'm not just a Yarn Whore, but a Project Whore. If I counted up everything I've started and have sitting on needles right this very minute ... well you'd agree with me. And if you tell me you have at least as many [Okay I've got NINE (9) listed in Ravelry right now and I know I'm hiding a few that haven't been posted yet] then maybe you're a Project Whore also. You know you might be. I denied it not long ago ... pre-Ravelry days. But that was because everything wasn't sitting right in front of me starring into my face. And let's face it ... out of sight, out of mind. Right?


MS3 on Clue 6 short row toes for pink socks PDRM1189_edited PDRM1293_edited PDRM1196_edited PDRM1192_edited PDRM1329_edited PDRM1325_edited PDRM1416_edited
And that's only ONE sock I'm admitting to at the moment.


So now you know ...

I'm a Super Project Whore!

No comments: