Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crochet week complete ...

since that's what I worked on this past week for the most part. So I finished a crochet Market Bag. I call it my 'Market Bag Workshop' since I lead a Workshop on this pattern down at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn for the last two Sundays. The pattern is Provence Summer String Bag by Kathy North and adding a shoulder strap handle. Used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Baby Ombre yarn. It had been in my Stash for a very very long time. What's left will become wash/dish cloths.

IMG_2828

Have Bag Will Travel!

IMG_2830

Ready to be used by the lucky recipient ... which just might be one of my sisters.


I also finished something for myself. A little crochet silk hat. Love this little hat. Not really for warmth but for fun.

IMG_2823

Chains Bucket Hat by Kristin Omdahl and I used Louisa Harding Mulberry for yarn.

Here's a look at all sides ...

IMG_2814
IMG_2816
IMG_2825
IMG_2815

Might be great to wear on one of those "bad hair days," huh?


No comments: