Saturday, June 30, 2012

I tried to keep the promise to myself ...

And work on WIPs instead of casting on for something new.

Did I do it? Well, not really. BUT ... I did get one WIP completed. 
Well just socks but I've been working on them for awhile.



IMG_7847

And then I still had 2 more days before the next pattern came out for the Mystic Fire Shawl KAL so alas I CAST ON ...

For more than one Coffee Mug Cozy ... many cozies in fact. Even a Tea Mug Cozy.


IMG_7861

IMG_7859 And I even gave them a little charming touch ... IMG_7857 IMG_7876

All the cups and cozies are going into a "Gift Closet" so when I need a gift for either a Gal or a Guy ... coffee or tea drinker ... a gift is all ready to wrap & give. And hey, I got these cups at bargain prices as well and I can get at least 4 cozies out of each skein of Cascade 220 Superwash. The button can cost as much as the yarn used but still a bargain. I can even add something to put inside the cup for an additional gift depending on the occasion. Tea spoon & tea bags; Coffee pack & chocolate bits.

For once I'm thinking ahead!


1 comment:

Sandy Ziegler said...

Hello To My Pal Far Far Away...
I'm always keeping tabs on you and your latest projects. Thanks alot!!! I have made three pairs of those peds! They're fast and will make great little Christmas gifts...thank you for all your wonderful ideas.
Love ya,
Sandy