Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm well on my way ...

to finishing some WIPs like I said I would.

Can you believe it?

Yes to the Little Pink Cardigan

IMG_7834

I used almost 3 skeins of Filatura Di Crosa Zara yarn in pink and Vintage buttons purchased at my LYS Seed Stitch Fine Yarn in Salem, MA. It's now ready for the next shower gift if it's going to be for a girl of course.

I also made booties and a drool catcher bib to match the sweater and the hat. Oh remember the hat I finished some time ago?

IMG_6817

So here are Mary Jane Booties ...

IMG_7829

And with only one vintage button left, I used it on a little Drooly Bib using more of the yarn from the hat and booties ...

IMG_7844 drooly bib and booties

The bib had a tie but I but the last button on and made a couple of button holes instead so it can be adjusted as the baby gets bigger.

I also finished a project I had started and finished knitting a week ago but just needed to sew on the button to complete it for use.  It's for me and I can tell ya it really does keep the coffee hot longer.

IMG_7822 coffee mug cozy

Finishing these many knits in just a few days has truely ...

Put me in the Pink!!

No comments: