Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I still working and knitting ...


But I'm deep in a few WIP's so I'll just post my last pair of socks ... that I wear whenever I can because they are my favorites. The yarn I bought in the Netherlands when I was there last July. I just love the colors, but it's the way that they fit that I love so much. Well I'm keeping this short, so I can go back to knitting my next pair of socks.

BTW, have you ever noticed how hard it is to take pictures of your own feet wearing socks? [Especially when you're trying not to show how you haven't shaved your legs in awhile. LOL]

Later gators!

5 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Those are pretty! I love the colours - almost jewel toned I think eh?

Anny said...

I like to just shave the inch or so above the sock cuff, you know, for the picture? Kidding! I crop and photoshop ;0)

The socks look very cozy...especially on a gray day like today! Nothing beats handknits ;0)

Unknown said...

Show the hair; what the heck!! Being cleanshaven is soooo over rated. LOL!!

Nice socks; love the colourway. What pattern did you use for the socks?

JulieLoves2Knit said...

Not shaved for awhile....my girls are so embarressed to have me around when they notice that!!! I just don't have time to bother!!!

A great grandmother - how cool. I'm not even close to Grandmother stage yet but can't wait!!
I think we should start a 50 something Knit something thing....
(I'm guessing you'd fit in?)

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

"50 something Knit something" ... hey, cool. Yah, I'm 57 going on 100, hehe. Well only sometimes ... I have a lot more energy than some people I know, LOL. With all these children around me, it's a good thing I know how to knit & crochet, huh?