Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day, we have a winner!


Just heard from Victoria at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn and the number is


27 1/2

I don't know who knit 1/2 of a heart [dirty bugga, I know] but I did say that the one who puts in the closest guess on my comments will win their choice of one of these hearts. Will it be this one ... the Shepard??


So the winner is ...


Since I already know your address, Susan from the Knitten' Mitten January draw, I just need to know which one you'd like. That's right this girl has been a lucky winner more than once! Just let me know if the Shepard is the heart you want, Susan. Should I doubt that?


Now Susan was the first place winner and only 2 1/2 off on her guess. The next closest guess were from two people who guessed 31. So I've decided to give the other 2 a 2nd and 3rd prize. I drew names for these and it ended out as ...

2nd place: Sammie from Georgia (blogless)

3rd place: Katie The Dilettante Debutante

As soon as Sammie picks out the one she wants, I'll be taking the final heart to Katie at the next SnB group meeting with M.I.T.

BUT of course Susan gets to pick which one she wants out of all three!

10 comments:

clothesknit said...

ya for susan! the shepherd heart really is a work of art rhonda!

Anonymous said...

Drat! I was not even close to the ballpark never mind in it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners - Great guessing! And a little bit of the Stitching Nut gets to come home and live with you - Aw.

Katie said...

Woo! My lucky day! Those sheep are so adorable - I'm sure my daughter is going to insist that it lives on the door to her room.

Kim said...

Wow! I was so far over the mark. Your hearts are lovely and will go to good homes!

Susan said...

Gosh thanks Rhonda.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can as my daughter Lynny wanted one so I'll let her choose.

Louise said...

Love, Love, Love your Valentine heart. I tried needle felting once, if I could have come up with something that cute, I would have kept at it. You are very creative.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Hey..how 'bout one for the person who guessed the most? LOL, I'm kidding!!

Alisha said...

Congrats to your winners.

Those are cute!!

Susan said...

Lynny said that they are all cute! But she's chosen the one with the sheep facing forwards, the one with the pink check ribbon and the bow.

Thank you Rhonda.