Monday, September 24, 2007

Creative minds and hands ...

... are not wasted in Salem, MA.

Taught my first class in Needle Felting yesterday and had a great time! Some talented, ambitious and enthusiastic future needle artists joined me at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn on 21 Front Street for an introduction to my love of needle felting. Don't they look happy? I HOPE they are anyway AND that they got a lot out my class too. Some of them have already applied to next Sunday's Workshop or asked if I would be doing this again later. I think I might. Stay tuned. I just hope I can live up to my reputation and the web advertisement for my class.

Sept 23, 2007 Needle Felting Class

And even though I didn't get a lot of knitting done since I spent Saturday doing my final preparations for Sunday's class, I do have two FO's to report.

One for little feet which will be for my Munchkin, Jayden for Christmas.

felted slippers for the munchikin
And
September socks for MY feet.

Sept Socks

So I'll be dancing in the street ...


No comments: