Monday, September 10, 2007

How interesting ...

Thanks to FemiKnitMafia, I took this interesting quiz.

What kind of book are you?




You're Babar the King!

by Jean de Brunhoff

Though your life has been filled with struggle and sadness of late,
you're personally doing quite well for yourself. All this success brings responsibility,
though, and should not be taken lightly. Life has turned from war to peace, from damage
to reconstruction, and this brings a bright new hope for everyone you know. These hopeful
people look to you for guidance, and your best advice to them is to watch out for snakes.
You're quite fond of the name "Celeste".



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



But I'm not sure if that's really me. So I retook the quiz and this is what I got.

Does either one ring a bell?




You're Loosely Based!

by Storey Clayton

While most people haven't heard of you, you're a really good and
interesting person. Rather clever and witty, you crack a lot of jokes about the world
around you. You do have a serious side, however, where your interest covers the homeless
and the inequalities of society. You're good at bringing people together, but they keep
asking you what your name means.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


AhHa ... and I thought the name "StitchingNut" was pretty clear.

[Well I've given it a lot of thought since Monday and I've decided the first one is the closest to being correct about me. One more piece of the puzzle ... ]

And while we're doing tests ... here's another one.
HA, I like this one!



What Rhonda Means

R is for Rich

H is for Heavenly

O is for Old

N is for Nice

D is for Dramatic

A is for Arty

No comments: