Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, DH ...

It's tomorrow, September 10, 2007. Would you believe it's his 70th? I can't hardly believe it myself. I know I joke a lot about him, but he really is my best friend and the most understanding about my nutty knitting phase. More than I could hope for. In fact, when I mentioned that I was obsessed with my knitting, he said ...

"But it's just a FANTASTIC obsession." [I'll keep him.]

I took him out to dinner last night at Nathaniel's in the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem. A lovely restaurant with a fantastic menu. We enjoyed the meal and the time to dress and go out. Tomorrow he opens his card and then it might hit him ...
Bill and Rhonda
That he's now 70!

And I think I'll go change out some buttons on the vest I knit earlier this Summer to something more neutral. I'll get some pictures done later.
But for now ...Sweater Vest
I think I'll have another glass of wine. crochet purse
Happy Birthday, Sweetie! ... [I crocheted the little handbag about 8 yrs ago.]

No comments: