Friday, October 12, 2007

What comes after ...

finishing the Clapotis?

PDRM2120_edited


I loved doing this shawl and love the Sheep Shop Yarn Company Sheep 3 that I used. Soft. And the color mix is perfect for me and the Fall season. But now I need some challenges. What!? Am I crazy? More of a challenge than the Poetry in Stitches cardigan? I have gone back to knitting the kit I bought a year ago. Bought the book just before that. Dieing to make it ... but alas it went into hibernation during the Holidays last year and I didn't get back to it until now. But I'm back. Honestly.I.am.

PDRM2116_edited
Well maybe something not quite this challenging, but different ...
PDRM2115_edited Another drop stitch?
How about The Diagonal Drop Stitch Shawl from
Vogue Knitting: On the Go! PDRM2097_edited

I have the yarn ... PDRM2108_edited
PDRM2083_edited

Will Startitosis strike again?

No comments: