Monday, October 22, 2007

Multipling like a Bunnies ...

The ISE5 scarf is DONE. And I really, really, really love it! Hope my Pal does also. I loved knitting it and I love the way it came out. I really must knit one for myself also.

It's the Vine Stitch Wrap in the Vogue Knitting on the Go: Shawls book. I used JaggerSpun Zephr DK weight, in Iris. Yummy yarn to knit with, btw.

Vine Stitch Wrap

Vine Stitch Wrap

And what's this?

It just HAPPENED over the weekend!

Remember the Handspun yarn I got from Weaver last June? ... not sure of the fiber content but it feels like Alpaca. Soft & yummy. PDRM0709_edited

Well over the weekend it became this ...
Uptown Scarf

Another scarf! They're multipling like bunnies.

This one is the Uptown Scarf from Weekend Knitting.

All that and we still went up to New Hampshire on Saturday to see the grandchildren and new great-grandson (a picture to post later) and Sunday we went down to see the motorcyles ride in for the annual Halloween Witch Ride.

PDRM2215_edited

It was a beautiful day, so I'm sure over 5,000 bikes came thru town this year.

PDRM2237_edited

Oh, I love these moments in Salem!





No comments: