Friday, February 22, 2008

A little of this, a little of that ...

A knitter on the road
Oh dear, the StitchingNut has been shopping again...

And what did she buy?

In no particular order ... Dale of Norway's

PDRM3099_edited

Hound's-Tooth Purse Kit. I purchased it from Patternworks and cast on two nights ago. Comes in that handy little zipped bag too!

I know, I know, I don't have enough to do already.



And waiting in the wings ... ummm, I mean under the bed is ...

Susan's Undulating Waves Scarf kit.

#334 Susan Undulating Waves Scarf kit

What can I say ... It was on sale! (at EarthFaire)

And I don't think I ever told you about this book .... Three Bags Full.

Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann

I finished reading this a few weeks back and meant to tell you about it. It's a murder mystery, but different. A shepard in Ireland dies and his flock of sheep try to solve the mystery of his murder. Who did it and why? All from the eyes and perspective of the sheep. They all work to unmask his killer and bring about justice. Can they figure out the answer to the questions and will the humans understand them? Got a chuckle out of me more than once.

Oh ya, I loved this book!

I got this lovely Shawl Pin at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn ... might have already shown this, maybe not.

shawl pin

Of course I needed a new shawl pin!


New earrings from White Wolf Spirits ...

Earrings

Of course it's all about knitting! Isn't it?

And if anyone other than myself, thought I might refrain from buying anymore knitting books ... Well ...

color work for mittens & kids
Shaun the Sheep

Forget about it ... not going to happen.

[I can stop fooling myself now right?]

Do you suppose I might get my crochet mojo back soon?
Like VERY soon?


As Shaun says, "Life's A Treat" Have a great weekend!!


No comments: