Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sign up for the Mystery Stole 4 KAL!

And why wouldn't I be on board? Why would you say I have more than enough to do already? There's only 2 pairs of socks on the needles for SOS'08, a sweater vest called "Grace" to be worn to Kaffe Fassett's Lecture in October at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn [and should I forget about my Hexagonal Bedspread?], and the "All Ruffled Up" for my Mom for Christmas. Never mind the scarf I have on needles and the other miscellaneous knitting projects and Christmas gifts waiting to be picked back up. [waiting for awhile now as a matter of fact]

Of course, the Mystic Meadows Stole is about 3/4 of the way done. That's almost done right? So I'll be itching for another lace project I'm sure, right? So why not the Mystery Stole 4? And why not take the yarn out of my Stash for a change. Yah, let's pick from the Stash.

So this is what I've picked out ...

for Mystery Stole 4

Jaggerspun Zephr Lace in Cinnabar colorway.
With red 8/0 beads

Just waiting to hear from the designer on whether the oblong shaped beads will work just as well as round.

Do you feel the colors will work together?

Of course, this isn't written in stone and I can always change my mind before September if you convince me I've made a bad choose.
I value your opinion.


Now whether I take it or not is another matter ...


*Added Note:

I just got word that I need to use round beads because the other would distort the design. So tomorrow I shop for beads.
I'm still using the Cinnabar. Just might wear it at Christmas time.

No comments: