Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Taking me forever or what?

So here it is the end of August.
Only four more days before September 1st.
The final day of the Summer of Socks 2008 KAL.

I just finished my 5th pair of socks. My goal? Well now, what was my goal? Oh ya, I think it was 7 pairs and one pair for a Christmas Gift. So I think that should be 8 pairs of socks. Well I did start the Christmas gift socks and one is done. But it's only my 6th pair of socks in the KAL. I finished the #5 pair just yesterday. So here they are ...

Wings On My Feet

Wings On My Feet Socks

Small Wings Socks by Charlene Schurch and Beth Parrott from the Little Box of Socks.

: US 2½ / 3.0 mm
Sock Merino Superwash (Seed Stitch Fine Yarn Store purchase)
1 skein = 463.0 yards (423.4m)

Colorway: Siegfried

Comfortable, yet stylishly wild!

PDRM4573_edited


Now can my fingers fly fast enough to finish #6 by Monday, September 1st? Photo & posting has to be done before the day is over in fact.

No doubt you say? Well ... you could be wrong.

No comments: