Monday, November 17, 2008

Flying fingers will gather no dust ...

Nor do they get any housework done!

But crocheting Amigurumi style creatures will do the trick of keeping any of the dust from landing on ME. Only took a couple of hours to do this little owl for a private crochet class I gave yesterday. The pattern is in Amigurumi World.

Baby Owl

I embroidered his eyes instead of using beads ... since I'm gifting him to a 2 1/2 year old. I really think I'm going to make a few more of these for the grandchildren. After all, "Who wouldn't like them, huh?" Maybe even one or two adults?

I also finished my Juliet Scarf. I'm gifting this also and just started another for a gift. Once I'm done with that 0ne ... well I really think I'll make one for myself also. Love this yarn and love the way it feels when I knit. It's a 12 row repeat which I really can't memorize but it keeps my interest while it only takes ONE ball of the yarn to complete.

Juliet Scarf There's a knit flower brooch that goes with it also. Finished pictures coming soon. Well as soon as I find my well hidden pin backs that is ...

Juliet Scarf

Juliet Scarf


St. Anthony, St. Anthony please come around, my pin backs are missing, and needs to be found.

And this is just cool ...


Stop Motion Spaghetti Cooking - Watch more Illusion

No comments: