Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holes in my knitting ...

are showing up in everything these days.

I still haven't got the pictures of my last two scarves out of the old camera, but here's a hint of what just came off my needles. [Pictures taken with my new camera actually]

Mystic Ice swatch

It's a swatch for the Mystic Ice KAL that's starting on November 17.

Mystic Ice swatch

And on my needles right now?

Juliet Scarf

The Juliet Scarf by Louisa Harding. That's yummy yarn there ... specs to come when I'm finished.

This weekend I might even finish the Mystic Meadows Stole still sitting on my dining room table ...

PDRM4026_edited

Do you think I might finish at least one or two lace projects this weekend?

Why not, huh?
Not that I don't have Christmas gifts still to make but ...

I've got plenty of time to get back to my Christmas knitting don't I?

No comments: