Monday, December 01, 2008

The Knitting Goddess smiles upon me and says ...

Finish some projects!!!

Okay, okay ... another Juliet Scarf is done. This one in a Plum. I love this pattern as well as the yarn. Took me a week vs. the 4 days for the first one I knit tho. But it was a busy week.

Juliet Scarf #2

And I finished the Charlotte Purse I started in Louisa Harding's class/workshop.

Embellished purse

And of course I have to use up some of that Left-over yarn right? The Thalia must be used for some Elsie Mittens ... the none striping ones. The Embellished Mittens. I just have to stitch up the side of the 2nd mitten tonight. These 3 patterns come from Louisa Hardings' book, Knitting Little Luxuries: Beautiful Accessories to Knit.

PDRM4857_edited

What a NICE feeling mitten ...

PDRM4860_edited

Then I finally finished my Valour Vest from the Colourscape Collection.

Colourscape Vest

And of course I had to spend some time with some of my Grandchildren on Thanksgiving Day. So while I did that, I put "pause" on my knitting gene ...

Thanksgiving2008 at Heidis
Thanksgiving2008 at Heidis
Thanksgiving2008 at Heidis
Thanksgiving2008 at Heidis

And it was like there was no end to the cooking and EATING ...

Thanksgiving2008 at Heidis

Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving also!

No comments: