Once again Skeins Her Way is having her "List Contest".
Some people need to list what they want to do in order to keep on track and complete everything [or most everything] they intended to do in a certain time frame. Well I do start out with the best of intentions ... but need I say, I'm a starter and I have way more going on than I can possibly finish.
But a List I shall make. I will only put on this list what I have already started. And any of you who follows my projects on Ravelry knows that list is ... well ... immense. So here's what I'd like to finish this Summer [or should I say in my life time?]
1. Knitted Lace Wedding Garter by Diane Willett which I have to finish because the shower I'm going to is July 5. I'm half way there now. This weekend I have to get back to it and at least complete the knitting itself. Well I intend to. I have to use my Mags. And then I need to block and sew and weave in ribbon. I have my work cut out for me there.
2. Finish the project from my left over mix of wool; my ‘scrap stash’ for my Mystery Knit Contest where you guess what I'm making with it. Now that is a must finish also. I promised to give a prize by 6/29 to whomever might guess correctly. Unfortunately no one has guessed correctly yet. But there's still time to put your comment in.
3. Finish the Ragg Cape by Bernat Design Studi0. Yup, I was becoming a 'Yarn Snob' so I've purchased some Acrylic Bernat yarn and knitting something for myself with it. I was afraid I was getting too 'high horse' on expense luxury yarns and had to put my life back in line with the stars. Get a little more 'down to earth'. Get real ... heck, I LOVE all kinds of yarn and acrylic has it's place as well. [and I guess I don't care who knows it, LOL.] Price is one of them of course but I do like the machine wash aspect of it also.
4. Finish the Pleated Wrap by Debbie Bliss and I really, really, really want to finish it before September. I want to be wearing it by the time I'm able to sit outside on a cool Summer night as a matter of fact. [so what's taking me so long?][don't answer that]
5. And to be honest with you, I have at least 5 pairs of socks started and I would like to get at least ONE pair done before the end of Summer. Doesn't matter which pair ... but I better stick to at least one of them if it's to happen. Okay .... the Out of this World Socks. It's just a basic rib pattern but I'm using Regia's Galazy and that makes it 'out of this world'.
So that's all I've got time for. I know it and must face the facts ...
There's just not enough time in a day!