Monday, August 07, 2006

Jayden, Kate and Grandma too ...


Here she is wearing the Pinwheel sweater. I'll post more pictures later when Blogger will let me.

Oh good ... here they are. I don't have much to say today ... the pictures tell it all ... I had a beautiful, beautiful weekend! After all, I got to play with a beautiful doll!! BTW, the sweater came off once she started squirming ... too hot for wool right now but she'll love it when the cold New England weather gets here. Isn't she just as cute as a button?

7 comments:

Samantha said...

How adorable! The pinwheel looks great on her. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, definitely cute as a button! I looove her beautiful eyes and that lovely smile - can I come over and cuddle her? ;) And the pinwheel looks fantastic on her!

Dorothy said...

Now that's a baby that needs snuggling!

Love the sweater.

FemiKnitMafia said...

She is absolutely adorable! And I can't wait to see the sweater once she's grown into it a bit. I envision fall leaves and a baby Jayden cruising around furniture wearing her fancy wool sweater. Well done Grandma!

Deb said...

Oh-lucky you- a beautiful baby to play with!!!! She is truly angelic. Oh- nice sweater, too!!!!

aija said...

She is so perfect! I almost forgot ot leave a comment on how much I like that sweater, too! :)

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Thanks to you all, it's official ... Jayden is just the SWEETEST baby on my Blog! I just can't wait to go give her more hugs & kisses and you know who I'll be knitting for again & again, right? Who wouldn't huh?