Monday, August 21, 2006

Name Generator gone wild ...

Rhonda Ruth Stitchingnut's Aliases

Your movie star name: Ice Cream Arthur

Your fashion designer name is Rhonda Diessen

Your socialite name is Dusty Boston

Your fly girl / guy name is R Sti

Your detective name is Sheep Savanna

Your barfly name is Potato Chips Wine

Your soap opera name is Ruth Witch Ave USA

Your rock star name is Chocolate Lightning

Your Star Wars name is Rhojb Stibil

Your punk rock band name is The Stressed Knitting Needles
The Amazing Meganame Generator


Note added: Thursday 7/27/2006
Hey, see you at Community Knitting at the
Seed Stitch Fine Yarn
shop, 10 Front Street, Salem, MA ...
tonight 6:00 - 8:00 pm. I'll be the one knitting a sock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

R sti! Cracks me up! I think you should use that as your barfly name, too. Potato Chips Wine just doesn't work :-)

Rhonda said...

I like Chocolate Lightning.

Dorothy said...

Cool names.

I like your detective name.