Friday, April 06, 2007

Put on your Easter bonnet ...

My "Little Felt-tea Farm" ... Hat?

This is David and he thought it would look even better as a warmer for his head ... well almost. [Hehe, looks like he's punching himself in the face.] Sorry about the picture quality tho. It was taken quickly with a cell phone [Thanks, Darlene!] while David was fooling around at Seed Stitch's Community knitting and showing us how great it look on him [giggle].

Well I've decided to take a Blogging Break. I have lots of Spring cleaning to do and my DH is painting all the ceilings and walls in our little house. So I think I should pitch in, clear out, and clean up along with him. Believe me, it needs to be done.

So I'll be back some time the end of next week.

Have a Happy Easter!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a great Spring Break! I need to do it too, it never ends does it? And I would so much rather be making a mess then cleaning it all up and organizing it. The picture of David is cracking me up!

Kim said...

Have a great break! I hope the weather improves where you are.

jennhx said...

Hilarious pic! What a hat! ;)

Have fun with your spring cleaning!! I need to do that too.......!!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a great pic, lol!

Happy Easter! Enjoy your "break", if you call spring cleaning a break...lol.

ChickenBetty said...

Enjoy the holiday and your munchikins!

Jackie said...

I took a break for most of the winter, so a spring break is totally within your rights! Have a great Easter and we'll be here when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Who knew I was going to be famous in knitting circles for wearing a tea cozy.


David

DebbieKnitter said...

Hi Rhonda,
I just wanted to come over and wish you a Happy Easter:)

Anonymous said...

Have a great break and: Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

I hope your break goes well for you and spring cleaning goes quickly and well.

JulieLoves2Knit said...

Have fun painting - I'm doing the same thing! I'm covered in Tuscan Gold - or something like that!