Friday, March 28, 2008

Falling behind but I'm baaaaaack ...


And ready to knit!

We left flowers in trees to come back home ...

to

flowers under our trees ...

crocus ....

Drove up to the National Cemetery for awhile ... and silently
said my goodbyes to Dad.

Had a nice visit with Mom too. She kept us fed and talking.

Want to know something really funny? Or rather odd I should say. Out of all the pictures I tried to get of Mom and those with Mom and I together ... this one here is the LEAST blurry I could get. Mom was blurry in every single one that was taken.
And she gave up drinking YEARS ago mind you. I know, I know it's the picture taker that must of been drinking right? But believe it or not, there was no booze in the house so the two people that each tried taking the pictures for me weren't drinking either. They never left my sight. Honestly. I even put in a newly charged battery in case that was the problem. Still didn't get a good picture of Mom. Not even the ones I took.
But I got nice pictures of the crocheted Granny Afghan that I made for Mom years ago.

Maybe ...
the focus on my camera works only on "fiber" shots do you think?

No comments: