Monday, March 31, 2008

Quick Project Update ...

PDRM3495_edited

These little Tissue Pack Cozies will be on going ... whenever I need something simple and mindless and have left over sock yarn to use up. I've got a backlog of left overs in my stash so I'll have plenty of mindless work yet to do.

PDRM3504_edited And this is my Commuter Train project.

PDRM3505_edited

Looks pretty neat close up, if I must say. But it can get boring doing the same four rows over and over and over again. This is the Cashmere Cowl No. 2 by the Purl bee. I'm making it for a friend that I ride the train with. Don't tell her ... it's going to be a surprise before Christmas.

And then there's the Mystic Light Shawl ... I'm working on Clue 1 right now.

PDRM3490_edited

PDRM3489_edited

I'm loving it!

No comments: