Thursday, May 22, 2008

On and Off the Sticks in record time ...

With all the recent purchases I bet you're wondering if I've gotten any knitting done recently. Or what have I got in progress? What? You're only mildly curious right? Okay, if you're not sick of listening to me by now ... here's my two FO's for this week ...

I cast on the Scrunchable Scarf by Susan McConne on May 15 and cast off May 18. This is a Christmas gift for one of my step-daughters. It's so soft and scrunchable, it lives up to it's name. Of course it helped that I used Cascades' Baby Alpaca Chunky.

Scrunchable Scarf

Then I just finished another Shape It! scarf from the Knitting Experience book by Sally Melville. I used the Shire Silk yarn I bought at WEBs Saturday. Cast on when I got home 5/17 and cast off last night 5/21. But it still needs to be blocked. I already know it's going to be my Summer time favorite scarf.

Another Shape It! scarf

Proper pictures later.

So now I'll leave you with my Work In Progress (WIP) ... oooooo, socks?

Save my Pedicure Socks

Einstein Coat in progress

And let's not even mention the other 6 projects in hiding, okay?
No time to discuss that problem.

No comments: