Monday, May 05, 2008

What usually happens at my place?

More knitting. And I mean the cast on new and making some progress kind of knitting.

"Shoreline Cape" a Stitch Poet design by Champagne Maker ...

Shoreline Cape
If you're interested in the pattern ... you can purchase it at Seed Stitch Fine Yarn in Salem.

And I've worked on the
Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf (free online) using Noro Silk Garden ...

Multi-directional scarf

Don't worry ... I haven't neglected the Mystic Shawl. I'm now on row 167 out of the total 174 I'll need to do before binding off. Each row takes about 30 minutes for me to do right now ... so no pictures yet.

Crochet classes finished up this weekend also. We had a great time. They all got to the half way point in the pattern so the rest will be easy sailing right? I took some pictures with a new little camera. BUT, when I downloaded the pictures ... well I don't know where they went to. I'll have to figure that one out later.

In the mean time, maybe the girls will see this and send me a picture of their scarf when they're done? Happy stitching, ladies!!

No comments: